WHAT IT IS:
Koleston Perfect is a permanent colour range used with Welloxon Perfect developers NEW 4%, 6%, 9%, 12% and 1.9% Welloxon Perfect Pastel for pastel toning.
WHAT IT DOES:
- The range; Pure Naturals, Rich Naturals, Deep Browns, Vibrant Reds, Special Blondes & Special Mix.
- Up to 100% coverage of grey/white hair.
- Simplicity of application and an absolutely reliable colour result; Lighten, Darken or change Tone.
- Vibrant Reds, for expressive long lasting vibrant red results.
- Special Mix for creative colour mixes, to intensify a shade or to correct a tone.
- Special Blondes for high lift results.
1 / COLOUR
The new Koleston Perfect, our purest expression of colour ever.
- Colour that is significantly more even, balanced and true to tone from root to tip.
- Even, pure colour clarity from root-to-tip.
- Colour that stays true to tone for longer.
- Increased shine that lasts longer.
2 / CONDITION
The new Koleston Perfect, significantly less damage, colour after colour.
- Significantly less hair damage, colour after colour.
- Our Best ever hair protection.
- Hair that looks noticeably healthier.
- Improved, conditioned hair feel.
- A silky feeling during rinsing.
3 / INGREDIENT - CONSCIOUS
ME+ is the superior colour technology of the future. It is the only oxidative permanent hair dye molecule to replace PTD and PPD that reduces the risk of developing a new allergy to hair colour while delivering uncompromised colour performance.
After 125 years of PPD/PTD (!), Wella Professionals is the first to be replacing PPD/PTD with ME+ and eventually across our entire colour portfolio.
NO HABIT CHANGES, JUST IMPROVEMENTS
- Easier mixing: The redesigned colour crème is significantly easier and faster to mix, easier to rinse.
- More precise application: Due to the flexible cream consistency it is easier to apply the mass and it stays in place.
- Better fragrance: The improved fragrance creates a pleasing experience for you and your clients.
- Designed for Sensitive Scalps: Clients report the crème consistency feels good on scalp
PURE EVEN COLOUR. PURE EVEN TECHNOLOGY.
1 / Metals are present in hair, coming from water and through our body. They are more concentrated in the porous hair ends. Metals are not harmful, but when hydrogen peroxide meets with them they form free radicals.
2 / Free radicals can attack and break the bonds responsible for the hair integrity, causing damage.
3 / Free radicals can also interfere with the colour formation. They distract couplers from meeting the right precursors, so wrong colour molecules can be formed and result in a shift in colour tones.
4 / PURE BALANCE TECHNOLOGY deactivates metals, which reduces free radicals to better protect hair bonds and reduce damage during the colouring process. Therefore giving you better control of the right colour formation from root to tip.
5 / Until today, the most used precursors in permanent hair colour are PPD/PTD, for rich colours that perfectly cover grey/white hair. We have created a new precursor, ME+, and formulated Koleston Perfect without PPD and PTD, reducing the risk of developing new allergies to hair colour, while still creating rich colours that shine.